doTERRA



When I first started looking into essential oils my reason for it was to make money while staying at home. I went to my first doterra class and fell in love with essential oils. I bought a starter kit, which is the 10 basic oils, a diffuser and a membership to doterra. With a membership you get a discounted rate at their oils and other products, AND you can make money when other people buy essential oils through you. Anyways, so I got my oils and a fancy book, Essentials of the Earth that tells you which oils to use for different ailments. This book was a lifesaver. I started looking up all these different problems that my husband and I were experencing and found out which oils I could use and how to use them properly. For instance, say you have a headache. You pull out your handy-dandy essential oils book and turn to "headaches". On that page it says you can use Frankincense, Lavender, Peppermint, Wintergreen or PastTense (Tension Blend). Next it tells you how to use the oils. For a mild tension headache, use 1-2 drops of Peppermint topically (on the skin) on your temples, forehead and/or the back of your neck. You can also use PastTense. There are more things you can do with the oils and the book tells you, but that's just an example for you. This book really is amazing. I have continued to learn how to use essential oils in different ways in my home. For instance I learned how to make a hand sanitizer spray with OnGuard. It's super easy and it can be used for more than just hand sanitizer. You can use it to clean counters or use it as a throat spray if you have a sore throat as well.

The cool thing I love about essential oils is the fact that they were used during the Bible times. It's so fun to learn how the Israelites used them during the ancient days. I love essential oils.

I plan on using this blog to share about parenting moments, funny things that happen in my life, diy's with essential oils and my growing love for coffee.

I hope you enjoy! Please leave comments and follow my new blog!

What is one of your favorite essential oils??

Comments

Popular Posts